Wednesday 13 April 2011

Love Quotes

i love how i never really cared about whether a guy liked me or not. and then i met you. You became my whole world. I thought you liked me all this time. That was all that mattered. Now it's been three years, and we've barely ever talked, but our actions speak louder than our words. So much stuff has happened. And we grew up. I hate the fact that i feel like i'm losing you after all these years, i can tell just by the looks you're giving me now. and there's nothing i can do about it. or maybe i never really had you in the first place. all i can do now is sit here trying not to cry while i'm missing you and trying to change my vision of you. You've always looked and seemed and been perfect to me, and that's obviously never gonna change. i guess i'm just wasting my time trying to change a fact just like that the sky is blue: I loved you. I still do. Nothing's gonna change that. Not the looks you give me. Not your words. Not even your actions. So ignore me. Reject me. It's fine. I can't control you. But you're burning through a world of chances here.......my only hope is that you won't hurt yourself while doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment